DJ-SigmaDJ-Sigma

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Zelda 1 Remix Zelda 1 Remix

It's alright...

Definately not your best work though.

Originality (3): It's another Zelda remix. There are plenty of these on the site already. Don't get me wrong, I love Zelda, but try to go for something less frequently used.

Diversity (7): It's a Zelda remix. It was designed to be diverse. I do like the way the melody and harmony work together to make this a pleasant song to listen to.

Clarity (6): Generally, very good, but the strings (were they strings?) started to give me a head ache after a while. The little triangle sounds were a nice touch though.

Effort (5): Like I said, not your best, but it's still done to NG standards. Im going to assume you didn't just find a mid and change the channel samples.

Overall (7/10, 3/5): Please try for something more original next time.

Buck Bumble Full Buck Bumble Full

Very nice work

You do very nice work. This one is exceptional as well. Though I never played the game, this remix makes me want to. It's just plain fun to listen to.

Originality (7): It's Different, but in a good way. It's a fast, fun song. I can only wonder what the original sounds like, but this is definately a good remix.

Diversity (6): It's similar most of the way through, but it's kept interesting enough through its entirity. My only problem is that it's too short.

Clarity (7): While I liked the instrument choices (I really did), they got a little bit annoying after a while. Otherwise, no problems here.

Effort (9): You clearly worked very hard on this. I'll say it again, a top quality remix.

Overall (9/10, 5/5): I'm very impressed not everyone, myself included, could do something like this. Nicly done.

HyPer FiGht! HyPer FiGht!

I liked it

I'm not someone who normally likes dance, but this is good. It's quite obvious you put alot of effort into it. Anyway, heres what I thought.

Originality (7): Dance is dance, its all pretty much the same, to me at least, but the little voices (come on!) were a nice touch.

Diversity (4): It was alright for the first little while, then it got boring. Even the "Come on!" girl couldnt save it. I assume it was meant to be a loop, in which case that's alright, but try to mix it up a bit.

Clarity (8): Good stuff! No blaring instruments that don't seem to fit. My speakers were pleased. And so am I.

Effort (8): Once again, a really good effort. My single complaint is that its a little boring after a while. It actually doesn't take that long to get there, but thats alright.

Overall (7/10, 4/5): Like I said, I'm not normally someone who likes dance music, but this is alright. Good job.